Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 336.600 KZT / USD
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 977,152 KZT ($2,903) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)