Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.492 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,152,680 KZT (C$4,309) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (44 minutes ago)