Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 248.879 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,020,062 KZT (C$4,099) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)