Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 260.249 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,146,670 KZT (C$4,406) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 2 hours ago)