Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 260.794 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 120% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,094,152 KZT (C$4,195) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)