Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 372%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 862 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,066,414 KZT ($3,201) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 2 hours ago)