Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 925 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.450 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 970,671 KZT ($3,048) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)