Cost of living comparison between Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 980 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 335.170 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 806,476 KZT ($2,406) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)