Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.300 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,274,584 KZT ($3,930) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)