Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.015 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 657,236 KZT (R$ 6,775) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)