Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.477 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 677,045 KZT (R$ 6,672) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)