Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.187 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 430,676 KZT (R$ 4,299) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)