Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.867 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 967,185 KZT (€2,468) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)