Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.089 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 985,082 KZT (€2,487) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (44 minutes ago)