Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.543 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 827,032 KZT (元16,046) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)