Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.562 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 445,807 KZT (元9,180) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (18 minutes ago)