Cost of living comparison between Changzhi, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.714 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 447,926 KZT (元9,195) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)