Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.686 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 743,818 KZT (元14,675) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)