Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.343 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 415,673 KZT (元9,167) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)