Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.395 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 648,153 KZT (元13,970) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)