Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27490 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 851,445 KZT (₩3,097,268) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)