Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30774 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,269,357 KZT (₩4,124,731) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)