Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29305 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 144% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,174,733 KZT (₩4,008,710) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (42 minutes ago)