Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28673 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,644 KZT (₩2,066,898) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)