Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.424 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 440,186 KZT (46,711 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)