Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.102 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 357,128 KZT (39,236 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)