Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.423 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 497,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 478,322 KZT (45,892 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)