Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.320 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 660,005 KZT (元13,659) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)