Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.755 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 718,733 KZT (元13,887) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)