Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.174 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 389,773 KZT (元8,091) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)