Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.543 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 632,140 KZT (元12,264) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)