Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.878 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 612,127 KZT (元12,031) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)