Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.078 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 700,295 KZT (元13,984) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)