Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.078 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 745,282 KZT (元14,882) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)