Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.541 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 747,614 KZT (元14,505) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$5,302 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)