Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.343 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 424,467 KZT (元9,361) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)