Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.891 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 802,065 KZT (元16,405) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)