Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.174 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 941,069 KZT (元19,535) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 101,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)