Cost of living comparison between Chalcis, Greece and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 364.036 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 626,409 KZT (€1,721) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)