Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.636 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 862,738 KZT (€2,181) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)