Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.867 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 880,081 KZT (€2,246) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)