Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.184 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 367,082 KZT (₨115,306) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)