Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 525,728 KZT (₨165,742) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)