Cost of living comparison between Chakwal, Pakistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.161 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 424,355 KZT (₨134,260) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (32 minutes ago)