Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.823 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 512,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 501,895 KZT (₨177,770) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)