Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.977 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 363,248 KZT (₨122,011) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)