Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.164 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 517,632 KZT (₨163,576) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)