Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.029 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 290,343 KZT (₨95,847) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (38 minutes ago)