Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.049 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 451,709 KZT (49,917 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)