Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.192 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 724,525 KZT (71,089 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)