Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.448 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 724,482 KZT (76,678 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)