Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.423 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 786,059 KZT (75,417 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)