Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.988 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 597,659 KZT (46,015 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)