Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.325 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,015 KZT (41,727 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)