Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.202 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,366 KZT (Mex$ 30,127) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)