Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.394 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 313,599 KZT (Mex$ 20,372) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)