Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 652 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.110 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 862,843 KZT ($2,662) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)