Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 916,164 KZT ($2,802) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (16 minutes ago)