Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.660 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 987,796 KZT ($2,969) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)