Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.970 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 925,839 KZT ($2,715) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)