Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 829,244 KZT ($2,544) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)