Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.380 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 745,418 KZT ($2,364) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)