Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 873,704 KZT ($2,680) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)