Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 699 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,459 KZT (Php106,496) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)