Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,107 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.745 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 825,811 KZT (Php106,628) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rome costs €539 (about 2 hours ago)