Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.780 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 441,893 KZT (Php65,179) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)