Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.486 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 660,003 KZT (Php101,761) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)