Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.363 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,546 KZT (Php96,418) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)