Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.308 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 605,002 KZT (Php82,791) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM450 (about 1 hour ago)