Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 787 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.258 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 397,119 KZT (Php63,462) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)