Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.020 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,385 KZT (Php84,386) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,350,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $43,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 500,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vilnius costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)