Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.482 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 610,121 KZT (Php81,541) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨19 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 21 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reykjavik costs 16,568 kr (38 minutes ago)