Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.855 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,004 KZT (Php82,711) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)