Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.184 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 452,210 KZT (Php62,946) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Huntsville, Alabama costs $4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 1.10 (41 minutes ago)