Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 683 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.079 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 704,152 KZT (Php99,468) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 200,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)