Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.638 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,317,445 KZT (€3,613) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)