Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.623 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 142% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,150,313 KZT (€2,930) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)