Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.571 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 733 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 766,880 KZT (R$ 8,467) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)