Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.129 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 672,717 KZT (R$ 7,147) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)