Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.444 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 830 prices entered by 58 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 878,097 KZT (R$ 8,489) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)