Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.849 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 501 prices entered by 50 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,054,635 KZT (€2,769) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (44 minutes ago)