Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.317 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 837,003 KZT (€2,410) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)