Cost of living comparison between Catania, Italy and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.307 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 732,216 KZT (€2,032) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)