Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.751 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 781,017 KZT (€1,944) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)