Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.870 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 487,661 KZT (€1,394) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)