Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.533 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 587,928 KZT (R$ 6,028) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)