Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.164 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 597,238 KZT (R$ 6,023) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)