Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.089 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,261 KZT (€2,599) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)