Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.471 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 736,034 KZT (€2,118) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)