Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.180 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 578,098 KZT (€1,699) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)