Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 849 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.778 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 360,423 KZT (11,342 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (24 minutes ago)