Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.830 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 362,653 KZT (11,393 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)