Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 730 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.116 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 612,527 KZT (17,954 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)