Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.839 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,309 KZT (R$ 6,251) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)