Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11624 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 659,349 KZT (COL$5,672,320) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)