Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 642 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11162 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 631,477 KZT (COL$5,657,630) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)