Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11042 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 470,026 KZT (COL$4,256,724) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)