Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10827 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,725 KZT (COL$5,067,937) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)