Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 943 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.786 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,091,632 KZT (£2,697) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)