Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 950 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.191 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 862,112 KZT (£2,182) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)