Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 879 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 430.001 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 162% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 817,205 KZT (£1,900) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)