Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,792 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00488 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 178% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,537,955 KZT (Bs 314,939,679) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)