Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 470%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,862 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.617 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 251% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,097,958 KZT (Bs 34,727) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)