Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 522%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,022 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.711 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 260% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,688,858 KZT (Bs 50,098) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)