Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 489%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,478 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.384 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 264% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,707,416 KZT (Bs 51,145) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)