Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,342 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.188 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 263% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,134,665 KZT (Bs 34,189) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)