Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 471%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,021 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.158 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 240% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,591,005 KZT (Bs 47,983) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)