Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.784 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 487,370 KZT (R 20,492) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)