Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,771 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.231 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 501,958 KZT (R 20,715) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)