Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,997 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.503 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 778,830 KZT (R 30,539) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)