Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.985 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 767,274 KZT (R 30,709) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)