Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.766 KZT / HTG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 390,409 KZT (81,918 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)