Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.291 KZT / HTG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 494,090 KZT (93,388 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (44 minutes ago)