Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 624 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.546 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 430,731 KZT (Mex$ 26,032) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)