Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 915 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 251.426 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 191% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,363,280 KZT (AU$5,422) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)