Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 924 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.736 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 175% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 860,517 KZT (AU$3,575) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)