Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.966 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 377,517 KZT (R$ 3,702) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)