Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.031 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 544,122 KZT (R$ 5,726) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)