Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.887 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 667,760 KZT (€1,704) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)