Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.164 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 643,199 KZT (R$ 6,486) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)