Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 747 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.400 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 435,005 KZT (R$ 4,376) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)