Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 675 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.762 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 664,290 KZT (R$ 6,528) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)