Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.926 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 674,205 KZT (R$ 7,497) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)