Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 762 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.883 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 783,303 KZT (R$ 7,398) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)