Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 661 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.966 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 436,953 KZT (R$ 4,285) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)