Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.910 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,093 KZT (R$ 6,946) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)