Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.603 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 596,545 KZT (R$ 5,989) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (44 minutes ago)