Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.534 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,488 KZT (R$ 6,505) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (30 minutes ago)