Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.187 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 528,191 KZT (R$ 5,272) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (36 minutes ago)