Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.552 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 409,212 KZT (R$ 4,195) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)