Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 436.233 KZT / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 751 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 156% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,249,625 KZT (£2,865) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (36 minutes ago)