Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 594 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.786 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 162% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,228,301 KZT (£3,034) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (33 minutes ago)