Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.820 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 569,534 KZT (S/. 5,944) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)