Cost of living comparison between Callao, Peru and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.264 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 693,780 KZT (S/. 6,989) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (44 minutes ago)