Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.486 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 506,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 436,669 KZT (Php67,327) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)