Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.175 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 409,863 KZT (Php66,376) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)