Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 668,747 KZT (CH$1,329,662) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)