Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 701,773 KZT (CH$1,294,460) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)