Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 672,399 KZT (CH$1,225,940) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)