Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,430 KZT (CH$1,308,647) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)