Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00427 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 67% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 543,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 177,939 KZT (Bs 41,639,740) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)