Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.394 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 273% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,748,444 KZT (Bs 55,693) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)