Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.711 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 296% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,858,094 KZT (Bs 55,118) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)