Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,249 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.682 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 210,948 KZT (E£ 11,292) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (38 minutes ago)