Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,378 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.372 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 329,859 KZT (E£ 8,826) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)