Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.059 KZT / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,933 prices entered by 306 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 264,193 KZT (E£ 14,630) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)