Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,560 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.148 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 201,121 KZT (E£ 9,982) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (44 minutes ago)