Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,482 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.692 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 170,498 KZT (E£ 9,637) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)