Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 261.471 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 166% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,395,370 KZT (AU$5,337) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)