Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 249.795 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 163% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,233,199 KZT (AU$4,937) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)