Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.304 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 146% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,153,640 KZT (AU$4,966) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)