Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 247.701 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 158% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,210,336 KZT (AU$4,886) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (36 minutes ago)