Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.490 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,022,041 KZT ($3,046) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)