Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 721,649 KZT ($2,186) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)