Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.490 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,025,851 KZT ($3,293) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)