Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 335.100 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 727,265 KZT ($2,170) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)