Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,090,687 KZT ($3,346) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (41 minutes ago)