Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.510 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 683,040 KZT ($2,172) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)