Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.534 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 730,491 KZT (€2,151) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)