Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.329 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,098,754 KZT (€2,717) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)