Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.316 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 926,295 KZT (€2,622) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (31 minutes ago)